PGBF Head Office
2nd Floor, Plot No.7-E,
9th Zamzama Commercial Lane,
Phase 5, D.H.A., Karachi - 75600, Pakistan
+92 21 35 29 344 5-6
+92 21 35 83 74 19
+92 (0)21 35295260
For our members:
Membership in the Pakistan German Business Forum (PGBF) is an advantage in many respects. Become a member and automatically become part of a network of Pakistani and German companies and thereby get a competitive advantage.
Through continuous networking and active exchange of information at exclusive PGBF events you stay in contact with existing and potential partners.
Benefits of Membership
- Networking with the Business Communities of Pakistan and Germany
- Awareness on technology and project developments
- Expertise in different fields of industries
- Preference access to professional service providers in different field of services
- Outreach to dedicated potential customers for business offerings and ideas
- Online knowledge facilities in different fields of technology and business
- Knowledge on the German and European Market facilities and procedures
- Recognition by the social-, political and business communities in Pakistan and Germany
- Access to CEO's and politicians of Germany and Pakistan.
This category shall comprise of authorized agents of German companies and/or any Company with an annual turnover of Rupees 200 million (Rupees two hundred millions) or more and by paying prescribed Admission Fee and Annual subscription under this category. Each such member through an authorized representative shall have the right to vote at General Meetings and stand for election for an office in their category.
This category shall comprise of trading partners i.e. importers of items being traded to Germany/from Germany to Pakistan, or/and any company/partnership/individuals AOP having less than Rs. 200 million (Rupees two hundred Millions) annual turnover in any business, trade, calling, profession and by paying prescribed Admission and Annual fee under this category. Each such member shall have the right to vote at General meetings and stand for election for any office in their category.
This category shall comprise of German companies duly registered in Germany and Pakistan German Joint venture companies, and/or any Company with an annual turnover of Rupees 500 million (Rupees five hundred millions) or more and by paying prescribed Admission and Annual fee under this category. Each such Member, through its representative shall have right to vote at General Meetings and stand for election for any office in their category